THREADING – EYELASH & EYEBROWS TINTING
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THREADING
What Is Threading?
On our Threading Training courses, you will learn that threading is a natural method of hair removal which originates from the Middle East. Cotton thread is used in varying techniques to easily remove individual hairs from the root, leaving excellent results. After completing one of our threading courses, you will learn that threading can be used on all areas of the face and body but is most popular for removing facial hair and shaping eyebrows. Hair is lifted out from the root and skin is left feeling smooth with long lasting results. After completing one of our threading courses, you can offer clients the chance to have stunning eyebrows which are perfectly defined to enhance their eye shape and maximize the impact of their eye make-up. On our threading courses, you will learn that threading is becoming increasingly popular as a chic grooming regime for men and women. With our threading courses, you will learn that threading is a fast and effective treatment with finer and decreased regrowth.
How Long Does It Last?
Our threading courses teach you that threading on the eyebrows and upper / lower lip usually lasts for 2 to 4 weeks and facial hair on the sides lasts from 4 to 8 weeks.
Why Is Threading Better Than Waxing?
- * You will learn that threading causes the regrowth of hair to be fine and smooth and it is anti-acne.
- * You will learn that threading only requires the hair to be just above the skin and does not need to be long before it can be removed.
- * You will learn that threading causes the hair to grow back slower than waxing and it removes the finest of hairs allowing regrowth to be very fine and scant.
- * You will learn that threading removes lines of hair precisely and cleanly while refining the facial appearance. Threading is ideal for those who are looking for a 100% natural, hygienic and relatively painless technique for the removal of unwanted hair.
- * You will learn that threading is recommended by dermatologists and it is completely safe. Most people who have skin break outs from waxing do not experience this after threading.
- * You will learn that threading does not peel off the top layer of the skin. When threading, only the hair is caught in the thread and not the skin, therefore it does not cause irritation. Most people find threading far less painful than waxing. It is often described as having a ‘tingly’ feeling.
EYELASH & BROW TINTING COURSE
Our great value for money Eyelash & Brow Tinting course. On completion of this course you will be able to offer this extremely popular beauty treatment to complement the eyebrows and eyelashes on clients with any hair colour and will define their eyebrow shape and enhance their eyelashes with an immediate effect. It is a common treatment many clients have done before going on holiday too. This is certainly a skill you want to have on your portfolio.
THREADING & LASH & BROW TINT KIT CONTENTS
Thread & Eyelash Tinting Kit Contains:
- Organic Thread
- Black Eyelash Tint 15ml
- Brown Eyelash Tint 15ml
- Blue/Black Eyelash Tint 15ml
- Grey Eyelash Tint 15ml
- Eyelash Tint Developer 50ml
- Glass Mixing Dish
- Eyelash Tint Applicator Brush
1 Day Intensive
Please note the number of hours required to complete this course as stated above are provided as a guideline only. The actual number will vary depending on the speed at which students learn and class size.
No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary
Please ensure you read and agree to our terms & conditions before enrolling onto any courses. Students may be required to work on each other.
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Different Methods & Techniques
- Practical Training & Hair Removal with Thread
- Eyebrow Shaping & Face Shapes
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Hair Structure & Growth
- Aftercare Advice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- FREE Threading and Tinting kit including everything you need to get started
- Step-by-step training manual
- No case studies required
- Training equipment provided on the day
- You will be able to carry out Threading after completing the course
- You will Receive Attendance Certificate